Sunday, February 2, 2014

From New York

Off to a good start.  Both flights on Friday, FSD to  MSP and MSP to JFK, landed early. After locating the check-in desk at MSP the thought crossed my mind—I do sincerely hope that Delta takes better care of its aircraft than its desks!

Broadway has been renamed Super Bowl Boulevard. The broadcasters have set up large  stands for viewing the game. There are all kinds of activities which draw even more people than usual to the Times Square  area.

It took me 15 minutes to push my way from 46th to 45th last night. I fought my way to the theater to see “Matilda.” It’s a delightful musical. There were lots of children present, and given an 8 PM curtain, many of them were asleep by the time the show ended. The children on stage did a magnificent job. 




Super Bowl Blvd.


Today I met good friends from Denver for lunch. It was great to see Claudia Walker, Kathie McGraw, and Steven and Janna Walker again. 


Following lunch a trip to the Metropolitan Museum of Art was in order to see a few exhibits that I missed in November. There is still plenty to see when I return again.
Kathie McGraw, WS, Claudia Walker
Janna & Steven Walker

Rockefeller Center Skating Rink Lights





1 comment:

  1. Awesome pictures! What fun for all of you and what an exciting time! Thinking of you and love you all - GO BRONCOS!!!!!!!

    Vivi and Hial

    ReplyDelete